Make a donation
Thank you for your support
Your generosity and financial support are greatly appreciated. Over the past few months, we’ve introduced a new app called Pushpay to the Montreal family of Catch The Fire. It’s a quick, easy and secure way to donate online or using a smartphone. To install it on your mobile device, click on the appropriate link: Apple or Android.
You can also donate directly from this page by choosing PayPal or Pushpay below.
If you have any questions about tax receipts, please don’t hesitate to call us at 514 626-1130 or write us at email@example.com.
Steps to giving with PushPay
Pushpay is a safe, easy and secure way to give to Catch The Fire. You can give a one-time gift or set up an automatic recurring donation on your debit or credit card. You can donate anytime and anywhere with your mobile device or computer to keep your donations up to date.
Option 1 - Online
Scroll up on the current page and select the red PushPay button in the center of the screen.
- Enter the amount of your donation.
- Select “Give One Time” or “Set up Recurrent”.
- From the drop-down list, choose toward what ministry you want to donate. Click on Next.
- To create an account or sign in, enter your mobile phone number – this will send a text verification code to your mobile phone to create your account, or sign in to your account if you already have one.
- Enter the security code to confirm. (If you cannot receive SMS on your phone, you can sign in with your email address and password by clicking Sign in with email and password.) Once you have entered the security code, click next.
- Enter the details of your payment method.
- Click on Give! You will receive an email confirming your gift.
- Your account will be linked to your mobile phone number, so every gift you give will be linked to your account. You can use your mobile phone to log in each time, or you can log in with an email address and password.
Option 2 - PushPay Application
Create you account
Search for “Pushpay” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and install the app on your device.
Create your account by entering your mobile number, click on next.
Enter the confirmation code (sent by SMS), click on next.
Set and confirm a password for the application.
Click Activate to allow Touch Id or Face Id, if applicable
To confirm your email address, find an email titled “Pushpay Email Confirmation” and click Confirm Your Email.
Add a payment method and submit a payment
In the app, search for “Catch The Fire Montreal,” then click donate.
Enter the details of your donation, click on next.
Select the payment method you want to add, click Add.
Enter the details of the payment method, click on next.
Click donate to confirm the donation. You will receive an email confirming your donation.